Gr 5 English
I would like to welcome everyone to the grade 5 English webpage. An exciting opportunity and a time for something new.
You are going to make it.
I believe in you!
All work to be completed neatly on a piece of exam paper. Each activity must have a date and a heading. A separate folder will be created for the lockdown period. You won't be expected to rewrite all your work.
Activities to be completed week 22 June - 26 June
1. Online videos - covid 19 and prepositions
2. Reading and viewing - Pastry maker
3. Language - Important spelling rules
4. Google classroom - complete all activities
5. DBE green section - completed by 26th June.
6. Writing Instructions
7. Read along - Sleeping Beauty
Activities to be completed week 29 June -3 July
1. Online video- adverbs
2. Writing and presenting - Elements of a story
3. Google classroom - complete all activities
4. DBE purple section - pages 104-107
5. Read along - Peter Pan
6. Language - 29 June
Activities to be completed week 6th July -10 July
1. Read along - The little mermaid
2. DBE purple section - pages 108-115
3. Language- Important spelling rules 2
4. Language - Dictionary work
5. Google classroom - outstanding activities
Memos for activities will be available at the end of each week.😊
Please don't fall behind in your work!